At Target Tours Atlantic we have two different types of touring vehicles.
All of our touring vehicles are cleaned after every tour and inspected before every departure. The vehicles comply with strict safety regulations and maintain safety records. They are inspected and maintained as per commercial regulations. They all contain both air conditioning and heating.
Small Private Touring Vehicles
Our 6 passenger van fleet range in brands from Honda, Toyota and Mercedes, but are all 2016 or newer models. Some of them have permanent Target Tours Atlantic decals and some have magnetic signs but there is always signage on both sides of the vehicle.
They are outfitted with surround sound systems and headset microphones that your Driver-Guide will wear while driving.
To rent this vehicle with a Driver-Guide it costs $70+ Tax per hour (admissions to attractions an additional cost).
While our private touring vans seat 6, it can become very snug should all participants be adults. Please consider this prior to making your booking to ensure the most comfortable and enjoyable tour possible. For adults, we often suggest no more than 5 passengers, with 4 being the ideal group size. If your group is 6 adult passengers please scroll down to review our Large Private Touring Vehicle as an option.
Large Private Touring Vehicle
Our 14 passenger van is a Ford Transit 2018 model.
- Contains 14 individual seats with head rests
- An extended cab for luggage
- Target Tours Atlantic decals on both sides and rear of vehicle
- An attached step into the cab of the vehicle with a portable step available if necessary
- Three point seat belts at all seats
- An aisle to reach the rear seats
- The Transit Van has clear sight lines through all windows.
- The vehicle has temperature control and dome lights throughout
- A surround sound system and a headset microphone worn by Driver-Guide while driving
This vehicle is the best choice for large families or a group of 6 adults or more for optimal comfort. To rent this vehicle with a Driver-Guide it costs $100+ Tax per hour (admissions to attractions an additional cost).