On site you will find:
- The Dunes Studio Gallery filled with Canadian craft-work.
- Pottery Studio with works in progress.
- Annex filled with exotic treasures collected by the owners during their travels in Southeast Asia including: clothing, artifacts, crafts, jewelry, and more.
- Fully licensed Café with a variety of culinary dishes made with local Island seafood and produce.
- Elegant gardens filled with fountains and stone sculptures.
The Dunes Studio Gallery features an extraordinary collect of fine Canadian craft-work including: woodworking, jewelry, textiles, glass work, artwork by Island artists, and more. In the Studio, visitors can see works in progress and daily demonstrations. At the café visitors will experience unforgettable culinary creations featuring fresh local produce and seafood, and delicious homemade desserts served on Dunes handmade pottery. Outside, beautiful gardens with fountains and stone sculptures are waiting to be explored. This site is loved by visitors and Islanders alike. Not just a place to shop but a place to experience.
Region: North Shore
Our tours that include an option to visit: