Canadian Historic Site located inside the Prince Edward Island National Park. The house was built in 1895 with Island Sandstone and was the original home of the McDonald family. It was sold to the Canadian Federal Government and is now operated as a historic inn offering views of Dalvay Lake and the sand dunes bordering the North Shore of the Island. The site hosts the 25-room inn, dining room open to both guests and the public, and cottages around the lake.
Region: North Shore
Our tours that include a photo stop only: